One of the two first professional and privately-owned sim-racing teams in the world.
The mission is to be the world's best sim-racing team both sporting wise and commercially.
- Marcus Jensen finished P1 in the iRacing McLaren Shadow MP4-30 Qualifying at Nurburgring and at Montreal.
- August 2018, Frederik Schandorff has joined Burst Esport's team, he is an academy and real racing driver, who will be helping and supporting Burst Esport virtual drivers
- June 2018. Media Partner Red Bull produces a promotion video to be shared on SOME.
- Burst Esport joins Indy500 with Joshua Rogers and Marcus Jensen.
- May 2018, Joshua Rogers ensured Burst Esport the first podium placement at Monza.
Marcus Jensen test-driving against former prof soccer player and co-owner, Martin Jørgensen.
Already Burst Esport has two drivers in the top 10 on the world ranking list.
The ambition is not only to drive fast, but also to make a fast social difference!